Slab Leak Detection & Repairs in Austin
Let Our Specialists Solve Your Slab Leak Issues Immediately!
Slab leaks are often found under your home and can be one of the most challenging plumbing issues to detect. A slab leak occurs when water pipes underneath a house burst and can be a costly problem if you don't resolve immediately. If you don't have experience with slab leaks or don't know what the most common signs of a slab leak are, you'll miss the problem areas and put yourself at risk of experiencing serious damages to your home.
Inspect Your Home Plumbing System
If you think your home is impacted by a slab leak, contact a professional plumber in the Austin or Round Rock area to receive a consultation and in-depth assessment of your home's plumbing. Texas AC & Plumbing Specialist is here to detect and repair your leaks so you don't have to waste your valuable time trying to discover the problem. Our years of experience give us the knowledge needed to identify slab leak problems quickly and save you thousands of dollars.
Schedule your home plumbing inspection with Texas AC & Plumbing Specialist at (512) 580-7551.
Signs You Have a Slab Leak
Slab leaks may not be immediately invisible for quite some time. Knowing the most common slab leak signs can ensure you are able to take action before the problem gets worse.
Here are some signs that you should be aware of:
- Your water bills have increased drastically over the last few months
- You can't escape the sound of running water even though no water is running in your home
- Cracks or bubbles in your walls or flooring
- Mildew or moisture under carpets or flooring
- Certain areas of your floor are extremely warm
- Your pool never seems to be full of water
- Water meter dial is moving when there is no water running inside or outside of the home
- Leak detectors on water meters are spinning
- Unusual smells coming from the sewer
Slab Leak Repairs Only a Call Away
With over a decade of experience, we have a superb slab leak repair solution and can restore your property’s plumbing while you carry on with your daily activities. As soon as we get to your home, we'll ask the necessary questions to locate your slab leak and provide you with repair options that will eliminate slab leak problems for years to come. Our trained, courteous, and caring technicians are here to make your life easier. We can save you thousands of dollars and give you more time back in your day.
For more information on how we can repair slab leaks in Round Rock and Austin, contact us at (512) 580-7551.